Thursday, November 15

TT - Bad Night Good Day

How does some one's personality and mood change drastically from 10:00 at night to 6:00 in the morning? I love the smiles and laughter that morning bring from this sweet girl, still even after another bad night. We aren't crying it out anymore...just staying in Avery's room till she goes to sleep. Last night...an hour and a half. But sometimes I think SHE has lost her mind when she is crying and screaming while I am sitting in the room right next to her....I felt like screaming too! Amidst all this, I forgot to put a pull-up on Avery, so she woke up at 6:00 and accidentally tee-teed in her bed. Mommy's fault. But we did have a great Thursday. Avery celebrated Thanksgiving with her Bible class and got to have lunch and made all kinds of crafts. She is napping so hard right now. Well, can't believe in ONE week it is already Thanksgiving. Let's give thanks, a week before!

Thankful Thursday list...I'm thankful for:

  • My cappuccino each morning
  • The cool front that just arrived
  • Your prayers about Avery's sleep
  • Baby Tad
  • Bible Land teachers at church (we had an appreciation luncheon for them today)
  • The wall knocked down outside our apartment....now we can see and don't feel confined!
  • Being with family in less than a week

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Sweet Angel, will you come play with my little boy?! We can go to a park and push Ryan in a swing.

gone forever said...

wow...i guess i'm mean. I would let andi cry if it was her...lol. but then again. i'm not there yet =P.