Wednesday, November 28

Our Little Christmas Tree

I didn't wake up with the Christmas spirit but shortly got into it. We did however wake up in our pajamas which lasted all day. Avery and I started to put up the Christmas tree around noon today in our PJs. I always forget just how long it actually takes to put that little thing up...especially with a two year old. Avery helped so much....................

Not too long after we were making some progress, Avery decided she was bored with spreading out the limbs for Mommy.......
HA! I finally got the tree up, undecorated....it's our little family's little tree...it's only 6 ft, skinny and bare but it will do. It has added so much already and it will light up our little apartment. We are really going to enjoy our first San Antonio Christmas! I even got out Avery's tiny tree for her room, but she was so busy with all the other Christmas things...like wearing the big socks (stockings)! Let the holidays continue. Season's greetings everyone....the season IS here.

3 comments:

Kthed said...

Ahh, that post just puts me in the season! LOL

gone forever said...

yay for Christmas!! Avery is so cute in those pics!!

Raegan said...

oh my gosh!!
Avery looks just like you, haha!
raegan