Tuesday, November 27

Monthly Vegetable

Grandparents, you would be proud. Check out this spinach salad Avery was shoving down last night! I just had to take some pics because it might be a while until we ever see something as rare as this again. For over a year now, the ONLY veggies that Avery eats is an occasional green bean and maybe uncooked carrots (of course dipped in Ranch). It depends on what mood she is in. I was just amazed at how much she enjoyed her "leafs" and the fact that she just couldn't get enough or get them in her mouth fast enough. (I just feel sorry for the teachers at MDO that takes her to the potty today!)
Before I forget...I've been meaning to mention something about the Bachelor.....for those of you who watched....WHAT was Brad thinking? It still bothers me a week later. I think he must have been told and paid not to pick someone! AND....on Days, can you believe John Black is really and truly dead and gone?
Ok, had to get that out of the way. I'm very proud of my news boots that my Dad bought me (maybe as an early b-day present) when we went shopping together. Remember, it was freezing and I needed some shoes bad! Ladies, get to Wal-mart now....these are the cutest crochet boots for winter and they were only $14. I saw them and remembered that Oprah had them as one of her favorite things...except they weren't from Wal-mart! The brand name is UGG and they are like $130. And so comfortable.

Avery has been so excited to give her MDO friend, Wyatt, his b-day present. We weren't able to go to his party since it was Saturday and we were in Tyler. She has been talking about giving him his present at school and then "getting a little bit of Wyatt's birthday". I think she means the cake.

I think anyone would love a birthday card as beautiful and artistic as this one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spinach is a good thing! She's just missing her spinach pizza. I miss it too! So glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving. I loved the gloves and flip flops. Years from now she won't be so thrilled about those things! Ha!
Have a great day! Love you, A