Monday, November 12

SAHM Monday - Funny Girl

David made it home from the deer lease at about 3:00 today...no trophies this trip. Avery has been talking about him all weekend and was excited to wake up from her nap and see Daddy. Avery and I had a great girl's weekend. It seemed short. Now here we are back in Monday again. Just the typical things happening today ... cleaning up the house, a little stroll, a couple loads of laundry, and a quick trip to HEB. Last Monday I said that I wanted to dedicate my Monday blogs to being a stay at home mom. There's a couple things during each day that I wonder if I would ever experience if I wasn't here with Avery. Like walking into the bathroom to see this.....

Of course this is a reenactment because during the real incident, Avery was actually going potty. But it looked just like this ... her lamb propped up and everything. Guess she was showing Moses (the name of the lamb) how it's done!!
And yes, Avery named her lamb Moses without our help! HA! She has another lamb named Lamus and another one which was named last night, Lango. Another surprising sight on this Monday, was this running down the hall....
Ok, sorry to any guys reading this, but those two white things are pantie liners....... She must have gotten into my stash under the cabinet. Now why would a two year old do that!! :) Avery said, "Now I am ready to go roller skating." (Knee pads)! Later on, I found that they were quite used today.... actually on her knees, stuck to the mirror, stuck on her forehead, stuck on her lambies and had been drawn on with a pink marker. Yea, Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!
I'll never forget walking past the bathroom door when you were 3yrs old, and seeing you trying to pee in the pot STANDING UP....."I want to pee like Davey!"

And...now you know why I cherish the doll you named "Hotel"!

So glad I could be a SAHM....
Love, Mom

gone forever said...

HAHA! KNEE PADS!? THat's hilarious!! i love it =P