Tuesday, November 20

Smarter Than the Average Tot

Anyone that knows Avery well enough knows that she is an exceptional child....not quite a genius (I don't think) but for sure a very quick learner and has an amazing memory. Yesterday while she was making a worm with her play dough, she started counting....backwards. She started at 10 and ended at 1 perfectly. Why? I don't know but she is amazing to me....daily. Maybe I should start a weekly post about all of the surprising things that she does. I forget half of them....
This time tomorrow we will be starting our Thanksgiving celebration! We are so excited. First stop is Grammy & Pa Pa 's house.
SEE YOU TOMORROW G & P!
(Yes, Avery marked on her shirt with a red marker)
I cleaned the entire apt today....I hate coming home to a dirty house. Avery helped....she was with me all day today even though we got dressed and packed to go to MDO. It was closed....I wonder why I wasn't notified. Good thing I don't drive half across SA to get there....it's literally two minutes away. Anyway, so Avery was all dressed and no where to go. I had already planned on running to couples places so I drug her with me. First stop...Municipal Court...to show proof of my registration. I've been stopped for it twice now!! WELL...it was due in JULY! Anyway, $10 took care of that.
Avery and I were tired today....we were up from 12:30 to 4:00 last night. I ended up on the floor beside my bed with her....so uncomfortable....she was wide awake.....I wasn't......it was hard....but sometimes I have those nights too when you just can't sleep for nothing. (SIGH)
Well, I don't know what happened to Thugs N Harmony. Maybe they broke up.
Avery just came in here and started pushing buttons on the keyboard...she said "Am I messing up your pooter?" (computer) We are waiting for him to get home...the last two days at the academy, they have been training for Swift Water Rescue. Today they met at the Comal in New Braunfels. I'm anxious to see how it went. Better him than me...that's all I have to say!
Last night, Avery was playing beauty shop with Daddy, putting clips in what is left of his hair - I don't know how she did it..... of course Daddy just loooved it and loved me taking pics too!

0 comments: