Sunday, October 14

Tis the Season

Tis the season to be swimming...still! In the middle of October! Can you believe it? I really think God provided us with long hot days all the way into mid October, just for me and Avery. He has given us the kind of weather day after day that allows us to go out in the afternoons and soak up the sun and relax in the pool. Avery and I both needed something where we could just get out of the apartment for a couple hours and have fun. We have been "swimming" almost everyday here. Yes, the water in the pool is a little on the chilly side, but after you have been sitting in the sun for about 10 minutes....it feels so nice! AND...the pool at this apartment is literally out the back porch. Which makes it irrestistable to Avery every time she looks out the back window or hears others splashing around out there. What's neat is, there is a kiddy pool with a little fountain in it...it's like a foot deep. Avery goes round and round that thing. She also likes to swim on the steps. I know it probably won't last much longer, so that is why we are taking advantage while God gives us this "swimming" weather. I mean Avery has a tan line in October like she has never had before! Here are some pics of my little one enjoying this season.
In this second pic, Avery is in her kiddy pool and she is making the fountain spray out.
Avery calls this
"floating on the steps".

3 comments:

Kthed said...

I'm so impressed! I was so excited to see you had "updated" when I clicked on your blog!! It looks great!!

Tootle Family said...

Hi!!! What a beautiful little girl! Welcome back to San Antonio! Jessica (kelli's old roommate in college)

gone forever said...

oh yay!! i'm so glad you're blogging!! I have one too so i will be checking up on you all the time!!

avery is changing so much!! she looks so old in those pictures!

i miss ya!