Wednesday, October 31

Blogger's Pride

Well....no more roots and I LOVE my new hair guy, Adrian Russell! He and his Dad work as a team...I've never seen anything like it. One puts the color on, then the other puts the heat on, the other washes my hair and then the other blow drys it. They were doing this same thing to two other people in the mean time. AND get this....to make all the other fellow highlighters/colorers jealous....he charged me $35! Whoa! That's like, unheard of! If you live in S.A., let me know and I'll get you his info. Also, I feel it necessary on MY blog to write about something that came to my attention recently. I think that some people may not really be getting what a "blog" is, or understand this thing that I recently started as a hobby. I looked up the actual definition and this is what I got:

  • Short for Web log. A specialized site that allows an individual or group to share a running log of events or personal insights with online audiences.
  • A journal kept on the internet. The journal is often updated daily and contains all the information that the person maintaining the blog (the blogger) wishes to share with the world.
  • A blog is a publication of personal thoughts, experiences and web links.

So, with that being defined...that is what I intend on doing with my blog. I just want for my friends and family to still feel like they are in touch with us since we moved...especially concerning Avery (since most of my posts are about her anyway). But, you know, people have the right to express whatever they feel on a thing like this, but I personally do not think it is RIGHT to gossip or spread info that isn't any of their business, or offend or disrespect anyone. That is NOT my intentions of writing and posting these things. If I have offended anyone this last month by anything that I have written or posted...I'm sorry, that was not my intention.

If you feel like sharing and expressing anything...then I would suggest creating your own blog. This is my blog. I love the fact that my closest friends and family can actually know what's going on in my life. This is my life. I also love when people leave comments for me, responding back to what I posted that day. If you agree with me (fellow bloggers on the most part) and would like to share...leave a comment. If you don't agree with me....leave a comment. If you don't like my blog....don't read it. It's OK. I can almost guarantee that I will get some kind of grief over this exact post that I write right now....but hey, that's how life is, right? There is ALWAYS going to be someone that doesn't agree or takes it the wrong way or just doesn't like your opinion...about everything! Honestly, I just wanted this blogging thing to be a fun and friendly kind of a thing that I could share with anyone who wants to take time and read. Cheer up people!! (Oh believe me, the title and song is just a joke....I'm NOT THAT passionate....yet!) Oh, one more thing...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Kthed said...

Preach on sista'! "If you don't like the blog, don't go to the blog" is what I say!

Tootle Family said...

I like your blog, so I'm reading it!

Anonymous said...

You Go, Girl!!!!!

(Love, Mom)

boo and stacy said...

ok wait.....when was avery born? mattie sue's bday is may 21 2005. they must be close.

gone forever said...

Go Chantel =P!! You make me proud =).

We miss you!