Tuesday, October 30

The Pumpkin Patch

OK, you know you need to get your roots touched up when...a two year old says something about it!! Little children, when they haven't done something wrong, always give you the honest truth....that's scary. This morning I told Avery that I was going to get in the shower and she said "Are you dirty, Mommy?" I said "Well, I need to wash my hair" And she said "Let's see...yeah, you have dirty hair, Mommy." And she was pointing to my ROOTS! AHHH! The coincidence is...I have a hair appointment today at 12:30.....yes, it was already scheduled! When I pick Avery up from MDO, I'll ask her if my hair looks cleaner. I so wanted to go see my original hair guy, Dennis (who did my hair while I lived in SA in college) but he can't get me in till JANUARY!! Dude, I can't wait that long. So I am going to test someone new out named Adrian Russell over here by the house. Anyway, I didn't mean for this post to be about my hair but it sure has turned into that. I do not have a pic of my roots.....but I do have pics of Avery at the Pumpkin Patch. How exciting that was! Does every blogger have a post about the Pumpkin Patch because it does seem like that?
There was a big hairy spider on this group of pumpkins, she was a little nervous to touch.

Avery picked out a little one to take home...

This is "Baby Pumpkin" that she has been carrying around since she got it. Avery says "Baby Pumpkin, she's looking at me."

1 comments:

Kthed said...

The princess needed a pumpkin to so that it can be turned into a carriage at midnight... isn't that how the story goes? :) You're so blog savvy with the pics, the links, & the songs! LOL