Monday, October 15

"Jesus Saved Me."

Avery fell in the pool today...the deep side. All I heard was a splash and when I looked up, she was struggling to get her balance and grip. Out of the whole pool she fell where there was a ledge for people to sit on inside the pool. I was way on the other side so when I got over there, she was standing up on that ledge reaching for me and crying because it had scared her. We talked about what happened after we went in and I told her that Jesus put that "step" there for her so that she wouldn't sink down to the deep pool. All day she has been talking about the incident and saying "Jesus saved me and then Mommy came and picked me up". We have certainly moved up in the world as far as pools go. Here are a few pics that I found of our swimming history.....

Last summer. Watch out now....someone is doing some serious swimming here!
This summer in Montalba.......the sprinkler!!
She has had a cold for a couple days now and I guess the medicine that I gave her before her nap today made her a little wired instead of sleepy. I put her to bed and got in the shower...when I got out I was hearing a weird noise on the monitor. This is what I found when I opened her door....
Don't know if you can tell in this picture, but she got into her closet and got two games and two puzzles out. (My mistake...I shouldn't have left that box of games and puzzles in there!). Do you realize that there are TWO puzzles with all of their pieces out on the floor. I don't think I have enough patience to put two together at one time...needless to say, I'm getting rid of them.

0 comments: