Monday, December 31

Last Post 2007

Really, I'm not going to post anything else on my blog until next year! Gosh, that "joke" is so old. Happy New Year's Eve! I'm sure we will do some "partying" until AT LEAST 9:00 tonight. HA! I don't think that I've actually "rung in the new year" in quite a few years. If I do stay up till midnight it would be to watch the ball drop on TV....and that just isn't that exciting anymore. I always think to myself when I see that huge partying crowd in New York, "Man, if I was there I would be cold, claustrophobic, and sooooo ready for bed!" Anyway, that's just me....I'd rather celebrate with some close friends and family with some good food and a couple of good board games, inside. Rather than outside with some drunk strangers.

David's family left early this morning to back to Tyler and the real world. We had so much fun while they all were here. I was so glad that Andy and Jason got to come. We celebrated Pa Pa's b-day on Saturday and Sunday, I went with the boys to my first movie since the move to San Antonio and saw I AM LEGEND with Will Smith. I loved this movie and can't wait to see it again! Lot's of people, I heard, thought it wasn't good....but this is just the kind of movie that I like. I recommend it if you want to be scared and on the edge of your seat...but not in a cheesy way like The Grudge or The Ring or something.
I also want to thank my mother-in-law for this weekend...and for some of my favorite things.... hashbrown casserole... kittens... a night out without a kid.... Macaroni Grill... Nicole Nordeman... and some real help in the kitchen! Happy 2008!

0 comments: