Monday, December 10

SAHM - Chuck E Cheese

I'm getting a lot of responses about my $6 tree. I guess I misinformed everyone...I meant that the decorations were $6 from the Dollar Tree. The actual tree...we already had and yes I'm sure it was at least $30. Sorry if you thought that that whole tree was $6!

This post about me and Avery's SAHM experience actually happened last Monday...I just never got around to posting it. Since the Winter Festival was so lame and Avery really didn't get to do anything but sit in a stroller and get wet, I thought that Avery and I could do something fun that Monday. I remember Chuck E Cheese as a kid but not much....must have been when I was really young or maybe I just went a couple of times. Anyway, this trip to Chuck E Cheese was Avery's first and the first time she has even heard of him. Here is Avery meeting CEC. He was moving and singing so she really didn't know what to do or think. (That was kinda scary). Not long after her experience with CEC she got into all the fun stuff.

Dancing on the video in front of the blue screen. That was another thing she couldn't quite figure out.

Riding on the yellow truck that really moved back and forth like two inches....she how she is thinking "when is it going to start moving?"

We dared to eat lunch there, which will never happen again.....yuck.....I felt like I needed to eat fruit and a big salad while driving home!

One of Avery's favorites is climbing in the play thing....and of course sliding!!

This is the "game" that she kept going back to...like 3 or 4 times. Talking to CEC on the phone. Just simply amazing!

0 comments: