Wednesday, December 26

Card Problems

Merry Christmas to everyone! First let me tell you about my card problems.... the first card problem was resolved but it just adds to the other problems so I had to share. About a week and a half ago, Avery was "playing" with my check card and "lost" it....(I know, irresponsibility). I was without it for two days and without cash....no Christmas shopping was done during that time...or anything bought for that matter. Second, I was very excited and happy that I dropped Kelli's b-day card in the mail in time for her to get it on her birth DAY....but on her birth DAY I got it back because of no postage...I forgot to put a stamp on it....(I know, absent minded). Sorry K....I sent it with your present with my parents! And the third card problem is the biggest. I ordered Christmas cards off the internet, late, but in time for them to be delivered to me and then mailed to everyone in time for Christmas. I also paid for next day delivery. Well, it's the day after Christmas and I still haven't received my cards! (I know, bad luck). If and when I get them, I will have to decide if it's worth mailing them out. So if you get a really really late x-mas card from us or don't get one at all....you now know why!

Our first San Antonio Christmas was great...but it's not over...David's parents and brothers are coming this weekend and we are having Christmas again. Avery couldn't be anymore excited! My parents came down on Sunday and just left yesterday. We introduced them to Macaroni Grill on "Christmas Adam" and on Christmas Eve, we went to the Oak Hills Christmas Eve service which was crowded yet beautiful.
Of course I have lots and lots of pics, but I need to get those organized. Here are some pics with both times that Avery got to see Santa...

Watch out Santa, you are showing her panties!

0 comments: