Friday, December 14

Miscellaneous Continued

Cards...

Thanks to everyone that sent a birthday card or e-card to me for my b-day! They really meant alot. And Kelli....yours meant alot to my daughter so much that I had to hide it. For hours she was opening that thing...everytime she opened it, it was like it was the first time! (The card was one of those that when you opened it, it sang "Happy Birthday" to you until you shut it again!
Live-in Nanny...
Maybe it is the right time to have another baby....Avery could be responsible for all the diaper changes. Here she is changing Baby Tad's diaper...she doesn't know I'm taking pics.
More from the Not-so Average Tot....
Ok, I promise I am not teaching this child Spanish, but she seems to be grasping it faster than I ever did somehow. I said to her "Let's go" as we were going from the bedroom to the kitchen for some cereal. She said, "OK, vamonos."
The other day, we were driving down the road and we passed a grocery store (not the one that we go to) and Avery said, "There's HEB." I thought to myself, how did she know that, but I guess she read the sign. SHE CAN READ! She amazes me.
Abstract Art...
Avery likes to get into the our desk which has all sorts of goodies....here is what she left for me the other day...
Little Photographer...
I shouldn't have left my camera out, but I did. I thought it was rather quiet in our bedroom knowing that Avery was in there by herself. The little thing, figured out how to turn my camera on and take a pic...here is her best work...
Almost got some good shots of herself!
This is the pic I took 2 seconds after taking the camera away from her (notice the hands on the hips)...

And then I told her to smile! This is the FAKEST smile!.....

Believers' Cartoon...
Thought this one was appropriate for December.....what a better month to go into debt during the Season of Giving! Let us not worry about tomorrow.....

0 comments: