Thursday, December 20

TT - Happy B-day Kelli

  • Happy Birthday to my friend Kelli! On this "Thankful Thursday" I am thankful for my best friend, Kelli...my one and only "big sis"!
  • Wake up, wake up Kelli it's the 20th of the month,
  • But by the time you read this, it'll be time for lunch.
  • Today is your day, no time to waste,
  • I'm sure there are presents to open and cake to taste.
  • The big 3-0 has come and gone,
  • But I bet there is more excitement when you are 31!
  • It's Thursday, Brian is off, it's time to go shop,
  • Put away that vacuum, broom and mop.
  • This is the day to celebrate YOU,
  • So have a fun day with all that you do.
  • I thank God for you...and of course 31 years ago,
  • You mean so much to me..more than you'll ever know!
  • Happy Birthday, my friend, I love you!

1 comments:

Kthed said...

Thank You! Thank you! That was great! I love you too! I wish I had gotten on here earlier & read that - that was good! Thanks! I'm weeeelll into my 30's now!