Tuesday, December 18

Third & Final Miscellaneous (for now)

Tea Pitcher Vase...
At David's arrival home from the ever so visited deer lease, he brought me these beautiful flowers... full of gerber daisies (my favorite). The only problem...we didn't have a vase. None were packed in our move. Moving into this apartment was supposed to be a temporary move...so we didn't want to pack and unpack everything that we own. So, the tea pitcher worked nicely. Thanks, Babe...I love my flowers and I love you! My fireman, you can't put out THIS fire!
Another "temporary" Decision....
Because of the apartment situation we were not able to bring one of the most precious things to me. Sushi, our Siamese male, is temporarily staying at my parents'. I have been missing him so much lately, and Avery has been too. David has forgotten about him. That's OK, because Sushi doesn't like David anyway! We actually have had Sushi longer than Avery! I can't wait until Sushi can be part of our family again.
Birthday Shopping Spree...
Thanks to Mom and Dad and Kelli for sending me gift cards to Target for my birthday. While Avery was in MDO, I totally took advantage of my free time and spent every last cent on those cards. Yea for shopping sprees.....that was FUN!
Call 911...
Congrats to my husband for getting his certificate in the mail stating that he's an EMT again. In Palestine, he was an EMT, but here in SA, fire fighters have to be EMS certified again so that they can run calls on the ambulance too. It's not particularly what David wants to do, but he is required to do that as well as fight fires for a certain amount of years. Now, I feel even more safe! :)
One week....
ONE MORE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!
Hand-made Socks...
These are our stockings that I made for our little family. What's neat is, I made all 3 of them before our family was complete....I was pregnant with Avery.
Christmas Sweatshirt...
And I just had to attempt to make a cute little Christmas shirt for Avery this year. Yes, there is Dorito cheese remnant on it because I forgot to take a pic of it before now....and Avery wore it to MDO today! ;) It's kind of cheesy (not the Dorito cheese) but the idea, but Avery is so proud and loves to hear the little jingle bells when she moves.

1 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Congrats to David. YOu are so crafty Chantel!!!