Friday, February 29

Randomness

M.K. tagged me to tell you seven random things about myself. Here they go...hope you find them some-what interesting. If you are reading this and you are a blogger, consider yourself tagged!

  1. I'm a Reality TV junkie! I am so addicted to these shows...I've got so many set to record on my DVR it's just plain ridiculous. And b/c I have so many, and b/c I have so less hours in the day to watch tv....I'm so behind on my shows. Here is just a few that I watch right now (in the summer there is a whole new list).... Of course my favorite Big Brother, American Idol, Apprentice, Top Model, Project Runway, America's Best Dance Crew, Make Me a Super Model..... I think the only "fake" show that I watch is Days of Our Lives and Peep with Avery.
  2. I want to be a millionaire by 2020 and truly believe that will happen. No, really, I am getting my self prepared for this gradual life-change....and if you are a close friend of mine, you shouldn't doubt this and you should get prepared too. Really.
  3. Due to my Crohne's disease, I have 6 inches less of my colon than you do. While having surgery my appendix was removed too, just for fun! Also, I wore a colostomy bag for a month at the beginning of 2003....the hardest time of my life and the worst thing I've ever gone through.
  4. Most people know I love going to the movies...NO romantic comedies though....has to be either a psychological thriller or an edge-of-your-seat world-wide catastrophe movie of some sort. I love the director, M. Night S. which he does have a new movie coming out soon!!! Anyway, that wasn't my #4....it is that while at the movies, popcorn and a coke is a given but I eat my popcorn with jalapenos... yum,yum, and more yum!!
  5. I've never in my life ridden a horse.
  6. Every morning, since Oct.2006, at 6 or 6:30 I get up, have my Hills Bros English Toffee Cappuccino and do my bible study. I know I know....why? Well, it's true about forming habits....and I wanted my early morning time with God (and no one else) to be a habit. That is what it has turned in to, and occasionally when this doesn't happen, there is just something "off" about the rest of my day. And there is just something about rising early and sitting a the feet of Jesus and asking him to speak to your heart, daily. It's my favorite part of the day!
  7. I was engaged once before David. We live just 10 minutes from my ex-fiance. And the most random part is that he and David are good friends and on the same deer lease. Talk about some male-bonding time!!!!

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

I had no idea you had a colectomy. Are you 100% better now? Did you have that in college? I don't remember that.

And, is the ex-fiance Erik???

gone forever said...

i enjoyed reading those =). Guess I'm tagged now so I'll see what I can think up =p.