Tuesday, February 5

Something to Blog About

I'm sure Avery wanted to find something that I could blog about...it just had to be the right timing...when I wasn't looking. Not keeping an eye on Avery isn't wise. (Kelli you know this after Avery eating soap in your bathroom!) But, I feel she is very safe in this apartment, but she can sure get into things and make a mess if she is by herself. While I was cooking in the kitchen, Avery was playing in our room (which I never think is good because of the computer, jewelry, bathroom stuff like "knee pads", etc..). After a while she came in the kitchen licking something....yes licking....at first I couldn't figure out what it was. I told her to show Mommy what it was and where she got it.......

She had used a stool to get up on the counter into the cabinet and discover dental floss for the first time....had a blast unraveling it....and just had to taste test it of course...yummy, this string taste like mints!

Cherie, you should be proud!

Now the next thing...well, I'll just tell you what proceeded it and then let the picture explain itself. I was on the computer while letting Avery play outside on the back porch area. With the door open and just the screen door closed I could hear everything...almost everything. She was super quiet, then she says "Mommy, I tee-teed and poo-pooed". AND POO-POOED??? (she has been know for tee-teeing outdoors). Not, I "need to go", but Avery is intelligent and she's good about putting into past tense the things that have already happened! What I can't get over, is that she was so proud of what she had done (especially in front of the guy cleaning the pool....(I know, it's winter and he is cleaning the pool...)). So sorry that he had to witness this. He was probably thinking "where is this little girl's momma! Oh, there she is...taking a picture of the evidence...humm."Hey what's the deal...this is why we don't have a dog...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a great picture to use as blackmail later in life... ha, ha!!! My mom still to this day tells people about the time I stripped down butt naked in the bowling alley b/c I needed to pee... and she wouldn't listen to me... things we do when we are young!!! Tammy