Monday, August 4

Wiggly Concert

It was like over 100 degrees outside and the concert started at 3:00(nap time), so I actually debated even going ...for like 2 seconds! Miss the Wiggles in concert? Are you kidding? The Wiggles are Avery's all time favorites! It was just me, Avery and a few other thousand people at the AT&T Center (where the Spurs play) and it was something I'll remember forever. The look on her face when the Wiggles actually came out was sooo worth the drive across SA, the heat, and crowd. I guess she thought that we were going to see a Wiggles movie or something and not actually see the real thing, because when they drove out on stage in their "big red car", Avery was like in disbelief. I actually held back tears when I saw them come on stage b/c I knew how exciting it was for my little 3 year old to be looking at Murray, Jeff, Anthony, and Sam LIVE! She looked in amazement and then gave me the biggest hug as if to say "thank you, thank you, thank you"! Thank you Eric, for the amazing tickets and GREAT seats!
Anthony, Jeff, Sam, and Murray. Captain Feather Sword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, and Henry the Octopus. (Just missed Wags)!

2 comments:

Kthed said...

Been There, Done that... at the Nokia Theatre in Grand Prairie!! It was soo much fun like you said and we even left with Dorothy the Dinosaur tails and hats!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, the Wiggles are hard to handle on TV. I can't imagine in person. But they sure make those little ones smile and that makes it all worth while. Thanks for the big smile picture. What a beautiful smile! Love you both, A