Monday, August 18

Sugar and Spice...

...and everything nice... that's what must be inside this baby... b/c we are having another GIRL! I couldn't be more thrilled! God sure knows my heart's desire and during the sonogram today, he surprised me again by going above and beyond my expectations. Really. We ALL expected it to be a boy after my last sonogram, except little Avery, who has been saying it's a girl named Luby since the beginning. Well, I don't know about the name Luby, but I guess Avery had some kind of instinct that we didn't have... she is so excited that she will be a big sister as well as have a little sister!

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Congratulations!!!! That's sooooo exciting!

Kthed said...

Yeah! I can't wait to meet little Luby... HA!

stacy arnold said...

TWO girls!!! That's the BEST way to do it:)) Excited to hear what Luby's real name is (other than a great buffet rest.)

Congrats:) Sisters will be fantastic fun:)

Anonymous said...

God blessed me with one precious and perfect daughter...just think, you'll get to have TWO!
A blessing indeed!!!
Love, Mom