Monday, April 7

Georgia On My Mind

Well, I'm going to be away from posting pics again for a couple weeks. My Dad and I are taking a trip to Georgia to do a little Igniting (Georgia just opened for business, it's been deregualted too like Texas!) But hopefully I can still use his laptop to do some posting (no pics though). Finally my computer is letting me upload the pics that have been on my camera forever! Actually these pics are really recent.....

Yes that's a towel in the bath tub. She said it was her blanket b/c she was cold...guess I left her in the tub a little too long!
It was school picture day at Mother's Day Out. Avery slept in curlers....had to get a pic of my little beauty! This pic is of Avery and some of her friends on the playground.

Have a great week and pray for our safety, success and my sanity (I'm not a fan of road trips)! It's a five hour drive to Tyler and another 11 hours to Atlanta....then I have to turn around and come back!! Corn Nuts and Dr. Pepper, here I come!

5 comments:

Kthed said...

Hope you have a great trip with your dad! For me it would've been a Coke and Giant Chewy Sweettarts!

gone forever said...

Avery's hair is ADORABLE! She looks so cute!!

CORN NUTS and DR. PEPPER? You sound like drew...he likes corn nuts for road trips too because they kill his stomach and keep him awake. you guys are crazy...=p. GOOD LUCK!!

The Milams said...

I love corn nuts and Brandon has banned them from our car rides b/c they stink so bad! Maybe we need to take a road trip together!

Anonymous said...

Avery looks so cute with her hair curled! Can't believe she is almost 3! L

Tootle Family said...

Be safe!!!

I love those Shirley Temple curls!