Friday, April 25

Nice Shot!

We took Avery to her 3 year check-up yesterday... after choosing her pediatrician from the insurance booklet ..basically on what name sounded like a good and nice doctor name. But we were very impressed with Avery's new, young, fun, female, doctor! She had to get one shot and I told her several times before the actual shot, how it was going to feel - like a pinch. I was so proud of this little girl... the "pinch" didn't even phase her! She was so big - we took her to lunch at Chris Madrid's known for the biggest and best hamburgers - they are - YUM!

Also we had promised Avery, if she was a good girl, we could go that night to the Family Fiesta over at a nearby church. It was fun and perfect weather! Avery rode her very first pony!
Maybe I should have paid the $2 and got on myself... I still have never been on a horse! Well, but I'd rather spend money on myself by indulging in some nachos and funnel cake!

I just had to take a pic of the cutest piglets I had ever seen....they were tiny! (Not compared to Avery of course - by the way, at the doctor check-up we learned that Avery is in the 5th percentile in weight and height for her age group!!)

I felf like jumping in that pin with those piggys after ALL that I ate at this festival. Oh, we had to have a Big Pickle... requested by Avery earlier that morning...

We were lucky... we just missed the weather... today was hot and humid. All we have managed to do today was a big shop at Wal-mart and a walk to the dollar store across the street to buy a shovel and bucket for dirt digging.

Thanks to everyone for sending presents and cards for Avery's b-day. She really enjoyed opening everything on the floor and immediately going to town!

4 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Whose her new pediatrician? Mine is a young, female as well, so just curious. Mine is Brandy McCray. LOVE LOVE HER!!!!

The family fiesta looks like fun!!!

Unknown said...

chantel - i wouldn't click "HERE"...it COULD be a virus...

Unknown said...

did i send you an invite for my other blog? I might not have had your email anymore?? if you want an invite, email me
kimbermcc1981atyahoodotcom

boo and stacy said...

happy bday avery!!

i see someone got her the movie alice and wonderland....does she like it? i think sue might like it! let me know:)

stace