Monday, April 21

Birthday Girl

I got home just in time to help this sweet little girl celebrate her 3rd birthday! We had a party at the "airplane" park and 7 other children showed up. It was perfect weather...and perfect to have it on a Monday, b/c our party was almost the only ones there! She just had to put on one of her presents as soon as we got home... of course "The Birthday Princess" just turned 3 and she rules this place! Yes, high-heeled shoes, ring, purse, earrings and all... she has summoned me to take care of the many piles of laundry you can see in the back!
Georgia was a success and a very worthwhile trip. I will be going back soon, but next time I will be FLYING! There was a total of 2000 miles driven, 11 days without my husband, 7 days without Avery, 13 presentations, and 2 crossings of the great Mississippi River. Oh and I actually experienced Starbucks for the first time in Atlanta....I went back 4 times! I got the Carmel Apple Spice (something like that) and it was like I was drinking liquid Apple Pie! It's good to be home... except for... we will be moving in about 7 weeks into our new HOME! God is so good.

2 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Sooooo exciting!!! Love the new home!

Tootle Family said...

Did y'all go to CHUMC's Family Fiesta? We had plans to go to NIOSA yesterday so we didn't make it. But, it looked fun, from what I saw. (ryan's windows face that grassy area).