Wednesday, April 2

No Pictures?

Here it is half a month later and I'm finally posting. But there are still problems with our computer...it's still annoyingly slow, it won't let me upload any pics from my camera (I have tons of them I would love to share) and our sound is not working (speakers are fine..it's the actual computers deal). So I don't have pics for a while, please bare with me. I know, when I read my friends blogs I feel like a little kid....where are all the pictures? Do I have to read all this? So much has happened and been going on...can't wait to get my "real" blog going again. Congrats to my husband, graduation has come and gone...and he is a real live San Antonio Fire Fighter. Easter was great. And we have been house hunting again....and we GOT ONE! We are ecstatic! More about that later....don't want this read to get too long....then it won't be read. Without pics, these posts have to come in small doses......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Fire fighter & house! Glad to have something to read even if there are no pictures! Missing you, A

Tootle Family said...

Congrats on the house!!!! What area now?

gone forever said...

i have missed you!!!

Kthed said...

You got a house? That's great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Graduation and the house. We need pictures! See you next week. L