Friday, June 6

Pneumonia

I thought my next post would be a happy post about our new house. Well, that is coming but I have been extremely busy taking care of Avery that was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday! She has been completely sick and miserable since Monday with fever that is only controlled by me forcing medicine down her. It's just plain ridiculous how hot and on fire she feels at night especially. I have been completely miserable as well... even though we are all moved in ...and I DO love our new house. I gotta get this baby well, so that we all can enjoy it! Tomorrow, if the fever is not gone, the doctor wants her to come in a third time.. yes, that will be on a Saturday. (We found an amazing pediatrician who's office is open on Sat and Sun!!!!) Thank you God.... haven't we all been there on a weekend when we absolutely need help with a sick child? So, hopefully tonight goes well and me and Avery don't have to spend our Saturday at the doctor's! Please pray for my little one... somethings got to give. We are all about to go crazy!

1 comments:

Tootle Family said...

Hang in there. So sorry to hear.

Congrats on the new house!!!