Monday, March 10

My Friend Joe

Meet Joe. Joe is my new best friend.... I've always taken an interest in older guys anyway. Originally, Joe was Daddy's friend and fellow cadet from the academy, but now I call dibs every time Joe is around! Joe has been coming over lately to study with Daddy after eating supper with us. I LOVE to stare at Joe and make comments about his body. And I love to ask Joe questions one after another sometimes even before getting an answer to the previous question that I just asked. Joe LOVES to play in my room and see all my toys and clothes. Joe knows how to play the guitar and sing.... here he is singing some songs to me ...I just can't take my eyes of him and how his hands move on the guitar. Joe played and sang to me the song playing on the blog right now "Better Together" and I thought he was singing about us. I told Mommy this morning when I heard the song again that "Hey, that's Joe's song that he sang for me. Ahh, it's better when we are together!"

2 comments:

gone forever said...

haha! very cute. You threw me for a loop, because I started off reading this blog from YOUR perspective, got half way through, and realized "WOA...this is Avery's perspective!!" lol...like i said...very cute =)

Tootle Family said...

oh boy! She's in love! I love her precious face in the last picture.