Friday, December 12

It's A-Coming

Whoa! I haven't blogged in so long I just had to sit and think about my password when signing in! Or maybe it's the old age....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me today! I've been telling my friends that I am well into my 30's now. Well - 31. Yes, I'm sporting the new "mom" hair-do (or is that cut and color your hair at the very last of your pregnancy hair-do?) Yes, that me, 35 weeks prego on a ladder. I just am trying to get this baby's room done...and it needed my touch on the walls as far as painting. I will show off my Mom's touch when I take a pic of the finished room later.....just what I imagined for my little Amelia.
And of course some pics of my shower. It was great...thank you Julie! Julie and I actually have the same due date, but she is like 3 feet taller than me, so sometimes she looks bigger! It was weird this time, not to have my old friends at my shower, but it was great to have some of my new SA friends there.
Avery knew it was a party for Baby Amelia, so she insisted on both of us unwrapping the gifts! (Cherie, we look like sisters again)
Well, Christmas Time's a coming, and so is this baby....4 weeks from today! We'll see!

1 comments:

Cherie said...

I can't believe only 4 weeks. I wish I could have been at your shower. Is that me opening Amelia's gift. Oh my goodness, I feel like I am looking at myself. So wierd!! Love and miss you bunches!! cherie